Covid-19 Protocals & Information
Prior to your appointment:
- You will be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions:
- You will be reminded to wear a mask to your appointment.
When you arrive at our office:
- Please check-in from your car by calling us at 860-310-2915. There is no waiting room availability at this time.
- You will be reminded to wear a mask, covering the nose and mouth. If you arrive without a mask, we will provide one if supplies are available.
- A series of COVID-19 related questions will be asked again.
- We will call your cell phone when our doctor is ready to see you.
- One person is allowed in the office at a time, per appointment. Children under the age of 18 and anyone who is incapacitated, handicapped, or requires an interpreter can enter with one adult.
- Hand sanitizer is required at our entry, even if you are wearing gloves.
- You will be met at the door by our Optometric Technician, who will take your temperature, and show you to the exam room.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required.
- The CDC defines a fever as a temperature of 100.4 and above. If you have a fever, you will be required to reschedule your appointment at least 2 weeks from the date of your original appointment.
- If you answer “yes” to any of the COVID-19 related questions, you will be required to reschedule your appointment at least 2 weeks from the date of your original appointment.
- Patients over 65 and patients with pre-existing conditions are at high risk.
- Call our office for curbside pick-up at 860-310-2915.